-
November 21st, 2007, 05:17 PM
#1
Inactive Member
-
November 21st, 2007, 07:26 PM
#2
Inactive Member
back at ya...gonna fix something delicious???
-
November 22nd, 2007, 12:53 PM
#3
HB Forum Owner
HappY Thanksgiving!!!!
dont eat too much
-
November 23rd, 2007, 07:05 PM
#4
Inactive Member
mum, thanksgiving isn't a big thing over here in germany, plus its already in september, so it was just a regular day for us,...
Hope you had a great day tho!
-
November 23rd, 2007, 08:17 PM
#5
Inactive Member
HAHAHAHA I am laughing my ass of at Mum...DUH Hello, UH only Americans celebrate Thanksgiving this time of year, YA KNOW Pilgrims and the Mayflower
ROTFL...Oh that made my day a little bit brighter.
You can whoop me with your wire hanger when you get here Mummy!!! [img]wink.gif[/img]
I cooked all day and watched the fruits of my labor consumed in about 20 minutes. It was good though and I wouldn't have it any other way.
I am very Thankful for all my friends here!!!
-
November 24th, 2007, 02:11 AM
#6
Inactive Member
oh yeah!!! the pilgrims and the Mayflower...I forgot about that part LOL...well heck, there are turkeys all over the world..so go eat one.
-
November 24th, 2007, 08:25 AM
#7
Inactive Member
*lol*
ya funny bunch youuuuuuuuu
I'm thankful for each and everyone here as well [img]smile.gif[/img]
-
November 24th, 2007, 01:09 PM
#8
Inactive Member
I was thankful to know I still had a sense of humor despite the narcotics [img]tongue.gif[/img]
-
November 24th, 2007, 08:37 PM
#9
Inactive Member
drop by the Sonic and see my new winter theme..sooo pretty
-
November 25th, 2007, 02:12 AM
#10
Inactive Member
Happy late Thanksgiving but I just came out of my coma from over-eating. The turkey just knocked me out and I woke up in the neighbors garage....wait a second...that might have been the Myers dark rum & tonics I drank after eating turkey.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks